A Phase 2 Study of Triapine (NSC 663249) and Cisplatin in Combination With Pelvic Radiation for Treatment of Stage IB2-IVa Cervical Cancer or Stage II-IV Vaginal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; OCX 191 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2011 Actual patient number is 26 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.