5-azacitidine and Thalidomide for patients with Myelodysplastic Syndromes to assess safety and efficacy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Apr 2018 Results assessing genetic biomarkers following treatment with Azacitidine or Thalidomide or Lenalidomide that predict clinical outcomes in MDS in patients enrolled in ALLG MDS3 and MDS4 clinical trials, were presented at the 109th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jul 2009 New trial record