A randomized, double-blind study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of a supratherapeutic dose of GSK1349572 250 mg and a randomized, open-label study to evaluate the effects of omeprazole 40 mg daily and a high fat meal on the pharmacokinetics of GSK1349572 50 mg in healthy adult subjects (ING112941).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir; Dolutegravir; Omeprazole
- Indications Dyspepsia; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; HIV-1 infections; Peptic ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.