A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Ability of CMX001 to Prevent or Control CMV Infection in R+ Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalic inclusion disorders; Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chimerix
- 03 Mar 2016 Results (analysis of cytomegalovirus DNA polymerase gene mutations) published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 08 Sep 2014 Results published in the Media Release.
- 24 Mar 2014 Results were presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) in April 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History