A Phase II Study of Repeat Intranodal Injections of Adenovirus-CD154 (Ad-ISF35) in Patients With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (Follicular, Diffuse Large Cell, Mantle Cell and Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma/Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CD154 gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoid leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.