A Randomized Phase II Study of Irinotecan, 5-Fluorouracil and Folinic Acid (FOLFIRI) With or Without the Addition of an Endothelin Receptor Antagonist in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer After Failure of Oxaliplatin-Containing Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zibotentan (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOLFERA
- 09 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2009-012151-23).
- 26 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 26 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued. This study was terminated before the planned number of patients (n=122) were recruited due to a lack of efficacy of zibotentan in two other tumour types.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History