Vandetanib in non-cisplatin fit patients with urothelial cancers - A randomised phase II Trial of carboplatin and gemcitabine +/- vandetanib in first line treatment Of advanced Urothelial cell Cancer in patients who are not suitable to receive cisplatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOUCAN
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 09 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 07 Jan 2015 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History