Pharmacokinetic and safety study of RAltegravir and Atazanavir in a Once DAily Dose Regimen in HIV-1 Infected Patients (PRADA).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine; Lamivudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PRADA
- 07 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2009 New trial record