An Unblinded, Comparative, Randomized Study of Influenza A/H1N1 2009 Resistance in Patients With Standard and Double Dose Oseltamivir Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial center (National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance) added as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 08 Jul 2011 New source added and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry, ACTRN12610000004066).
- 18 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.