Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Apremilast (CC-10004)in the Treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms START
- 14 Sep 2012 Results published in Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 14 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Bath-Ankylosing-Spondylitis-Disease-Activity-Index' has not been met, according to results published ARD.
- 07 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History