PROCEDYTE: An Open, Prospective, Multicentre Clinical Trial With Historic Control to Determine Efficacy and Safety of Depocyte Administration (Liposomal Cytarabine) as Prophylaxis of Neuromeningeal Infiltration of Patients Between 16 and 30 Years Old With Standard Risk Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Cancer metastases; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROCEDYTE
- 07 Nov 2012 Primary drug identified.
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European clinical Trials database.
- 16 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.