Effect of Antacids on the Pharmacokinetics of Raltegravir in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide/simethicone
- Indications Dyspepsia; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Gastrointestinal ulcer; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Oct 2010 Results have been published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 15 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 29 Jul 2009 New trial record