An Exploratory, Randomised, Double-blind, Single-dummy, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Demonstrate the Analgesic Efficacy of Oxycodone/Naloxone Prolonged Release Tablets (OXN PR) in Addition to Pregabalin Compared to Pregabalin Alone in Opioid-naive Subjects Treated With Pregabalin Suffering From Moderate to Severe Pain Due to Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Pregabalin
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 26 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (98) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.