A Partially-blind Phase III Randomised Trial of Fulvestrant (Faslodex) With or Without Concomitant Anastrozole (Arimidex) Compared With Exemestane in Postmenopausal Women With ER+ve Locally Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer Following Progression on Non-steroidal Aromatase Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole; Exemestane; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.