Trial of Allogeneic BMT for Hematologic Malignancies Using HLA-matched Related or Unrelated Donors With Fludarabine and IV Busulfan as Pre-transplant Conditioning Followed by Post-transplant Immunosuppression With High-dose Cyclophosphamide.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 95 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.