Trial of Allogeneic BMT for Hematologic Malignancies Using HLA-matched Related or Unrelated Donors With Fludarabine and IV Busulfan as Pre-transplant Conditioning Followed by Post-transplant Immunosuppression With High-dose Cyclophosphamide.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 95 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.