Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Trial Comparing Neomycin to Rifaximin Plus Neomycin in the Treatment of Methane Positive Subjects With Constipation-predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary) ; Neomycin
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Aug 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Symptom-severity' has been met according to results published in Digestive Diseases and Sciences.
- 01 May 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 89 to 88 according to Digestive Diseases and Sciences.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History