A Phase II, Prospective, Open Label Study (PO-MMM-PI-0011) to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Pomalidomide (CC-4047) in Subjects With Primary, Post Polycythemia Vera, or Post Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (PMF; Post-PV MF, or Post-ET MF)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 13 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.