Compliance With Once-Daily Divalproex Extended-Release Tablets (Depakote-ER) Versus Multiple-Daily Dose Valproic Acid Capsules (Depakene) in Epilepsy: A Randomized, Parallel, Prospectively-Controlled Outpatient Comparison
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Valproate semisodium (Primary) ; Valproic acid
- Indications Generalised seizures; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2012 Actual patient number is 5 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.