An open-lable, single-center, phase IA study to assess safety, tolerance, pharmacokinetics and efficacy of oral dosing icotinib hydrochloride tablets in various cancer patients,mainly in NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Icotinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2012 Actual end date changed from May 2009 to 31 Dec 2009 as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 21 May 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Dec 2007 to Nov 2007 as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 21 May 2012 Trial phase changed from I to I/II as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.