A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Exploratory Study of the Safety and Efficacy of JNJ-39758979 in the Treatment of Adults With Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 39758979 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 15 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2010 Planned end date changed from Aug 2010 to Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2010 Lead trial investigator (Jagannath K) added as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.