A Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation, Phase I Study of TAK-733, an Oral MEK Inhibitor, in Adult Patients With Advanced Nonhematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 733 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 12 Sep 2016 Results published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.