A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Trial of Linaclotide Administered Orally for 12 Weeks Followed by a 4-Week Randomized Withdrawal Period in Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Constipation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 16 Oct 2013 Pooled analysis presented at the 21st United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 14 May 2013 Data will be presented at the 2013 Digestive Disease Week annual meeting, according to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals,and Forest Laboratories media release.
- 18 Sep 2012 Results published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History