A randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial to assess the safety and glucose-lowering efficacy of VVP808 compared to placebo in participants with Type 2 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Methazolamide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Verva Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jun 2016 Last checked against Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 20 Jul 2015 Primary endpoint (Reduction in HbA1c from baseline after 24 weeks) has been met according to a Verva Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a Verva Pharmaceuticals media release.