A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of CDX-1401 in Patients With Malignancies Known to Express NY-ESO-1
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CDX 1401 (Primary) ; Poly ICLC; Resiquimod
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celldex Therapeutics Inc
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2012 Positive results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy in October 2012, and were reported in a Celldex Therapeutics media release.