A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Comparison Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Transdermal Buprenorphine (Norspan'registered trade mark' Buprenorphine transdermal system [BTDS]) And Placebo In Patients With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSET-DPNP
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 16 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Proportion of patients from the ITT population that achieved at least a 30% reduction in NRS average pain intensity at week 12), as per results published in the Diabetes Care.
- 16 Jun 2016 Results published in the Diabetes Care
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.