A phase III, randomized, open-label study to compare pharmacokinetics, efficacy and safety of subcutaneous (SC) trastuzumab with intravenous (IV) trastuzumab administered in women with HER2 positive early breast cancer (EBC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HannaH
- Sponsors Roche
- 09 Dec 2017 Results of final analysis assessing efficacy and safety, presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 04 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 May 2016 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History