A Phase IIb Pilot Study to Assess the Antiviral Activity of GSK1349572 Containing Regimen in Antiretroviral Therapy (ART)-Experienced, HIV-1-infected Adult Subjects With Raltegravir Resistance.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIKING
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; ViiV Healthcare
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 27 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.