A Randomised, Multicentre, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, 24-Week Phase IV Study Comparing the Effectiveness and Safety of Two Approaches to the Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Australian Primary Care: General Practitioner Initiation of Insulin Glargine Versus the Usual Standard of Care.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Antihyperglycaemics; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELIANCE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jul 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.