Double Blind Placebo-Controlled Phase I/II Clinical Trial of Idebenone in Patients With Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Idebenone (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IPPOMS
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a Santhera Pharmaceuticals media release, There was no difference in the occurrence and severity of adverse events between the treatment groups indicating that idebenone at a daily dose of 2,250 mg was well tolerated.
- 30 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 29 Jan 2018 According to a Santhera Pharmaceuticals media release, Top line study results of the trial which was carried out in collaboration with the U.S. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) are expected to be announced in Q1 2018.