Randomized control trial of the conditioning BUCy regimen with fludarabincin instead of cyclophosphamide in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation from identical siblings.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 17th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 30 Dec 2010 as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register record.
- 01 Sep 2009 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History