Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Influenza Vaccine GSK2340272A in Adults Aged 18 to 60 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; AS03A
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms FLU-D-PAN-H1N1-021
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Dec 2010 Actual end date (1 Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Preliminary results from an interim analysis of the seroconversion and seroprotection rates have been published in the journal Vaccines.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History