Multicenter Phase III Randomized Study of FOLFIRI Plus Bevacizumab Following or Not by a Maintenance Therapy With Bevacizumab in Patients With Non-Pretreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRODIGE 9
- 18 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Tumor (disease)-control duration) has not been met, as per the results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per the results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Jan 2018 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology