A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Safety and Tolerability Study of Live Pentavalent Human-Bovine Rotavirus Reassortant Vaccine in Chinese Healthy Adults, Children and Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 15th International Congress on Infectious Diseases.
- 20 Apr 2011 Actual end date changed from Feb 2010 to Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History