A Study to Examine the Potential Effect of Lansoprazole on the Pharmacokinetics of Bosutinib When Administered Concomitantly to Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib; Lansoprazole
- Indications Breast cancer; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; Helicobacter infections; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Solid tumours; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 28 Apr 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 2 Sep 2009, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2010 Additional location [USA] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.