A Phase I Clinical Trial Assessing Intravesical Antisense Oligonucleotide Targeting Heat Shock Protein 27 for the Treatment of Superficial Bladder Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apatorsen (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per an abstract presented at the 111th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association
- 10 May 2016 Results presented at the 111th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association
- 09 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.