A Phase I Study of MG98 Given as a 2 Hour Twice Weekly IV Infusion in Patients With Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MG 98 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 New trial record