A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of MNRP1685A, a Human IgG1 Antibody, in Combination With Bevacizumab With or Without Paclitaxel in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vesencumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 02 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2010 Seven patients had been enrolled in two dose cohorts by June 2010, according to information presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (aSCO-2010).