Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Fixed Dose Study of KW-6002 (Istradefylline) in the Treatment of Parkinson's Disease (Phase 3).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Istradefylline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 25 Mar 2013 Istradefylline has been approved in Japan according to a media release from Kyowa Hakko Kirin.
- 24 May 2012 Actual end date (February 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History