A 26 Week Placebo-controlled, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of 2PX (Topical Strontium Chloride Hexahydrate) in Patients With Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs 2 PX (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional location (United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Oct 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2009 to Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.