Phase II, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Prospective Study of Capecitabine and Cetuximab as First-Line Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Wild Type KRAS Colorectal Cancer Who Are Considered Nonoptimal Candidates or Are Intolerant to a First-Line Oxaliplatin/Irinotecan Regimen.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Cetuximab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.