A Phase II Randomized Trial of Paclitaxel, Carboplatin, Bevacizumab With or Without IMC-A12 in Patients With Advanced Non-squamous, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Sep 2017 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 26 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival assessed by Response Evaluation Criteria for Solid Tumors (RECIST)) has not been met, according to Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.