A Randomized and Placebo-Controlled Evaluation of Aprepitant for Decreasing the Incidence of Post-Operative Nausea and Vomiting (PONV) in Bariatric Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 125 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.