Immunogenicity and Safety of Multiple Formulations of an Intramuscular Inactivated, Split Virion Swine-origin A/H1N1 Influenza Vaccine With and Without Adjuvant in Healthy European Subjects Aged 6 to 35 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; Adjuvants; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2011 Additional identifier (EudraCT2009-013858-32) identified in ClinicalTrials.gov record.