PROMIX - Preoperative Treatment of Breast Cancer With a Combination of Epirubicin, Docetaxel and Bevacizumab. A Translational Trial on Molecular Markers and Functional Imaging to Predict Response Early. A Phase 2 Study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Epirubicin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMIX
- 01 Feb 2018 Results published in the International Journal of Cancer
- 27 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.