Phase I/ II Trial of Carboplatin and Etoposide Plus LBH589 for Previously Untreated Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Lung cancer; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2011 Recruitment completed, according to results published in the Anticancer Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History