Phase IIb Pilot Study for the Evaluation of the Safety and the Feasibility of Treatment Simplification to Tenofovir+Emtricitabine+Raltegravir or to Lamivudine+Abacavir+Raltegravir in Patients With Optimal Virological Control and Toxicity to the Current Combined Antiretroviral Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RaSTA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2011 Subcutaneous fat and bone results presented at the 13th European AIDS Conference.
- 15 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 13th European AIDS Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History