A Phase 2, Single-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Orally Administered LX4211 in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jun 2012 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 28 Jun 2010 Results were presented at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA 2010).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History