Phase II Trial With Safety-Run-In of MEK Inhibitor AS703026 In Subjects With Poor Prognosis Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Other Hematological Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pimasertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 07 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.