A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Sitagliptin-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Dutogliptin in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Subjects With Moderate and Severe Renal Impairment Including Subjects on Hemodialysis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dutogliptin; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Apr 2012 EudraCT reports planned patient number as 300 and actual initiation date as Nov 2009; inclusion and exclusion criteria amended.
- 24 Mar 2012 Additional locations (Czech Republic, Hungary) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.